But I can feel the extreme thrill already. As though I believe my random inklings should be considered by anyone besides me. Odditus maximus.
Note: Thanks to my dearest friend Mauritania, for naming me Mallorca, which was already taken as a blog name by some German guy (Go figure. How is he more rightly Mallorca than me?) Y tu amiga soy yo.

1 comment:
You ROCK, Parrot Lady! Who needs a reason for this? NOBODY. It's a most excellent idea for you, and I will have fun, too. I think you will post things like the time we saw that little tiny dog with its tiny white head out the window of that embarrassingly huge black SUV at 50th and France, the driver a very chic woman who had no idea. Still makes me laugh just to think of it, and of how hard you laughed, and how quickly you wrote it down in your tiny notebook. This is fun. Keep moving forward!
Love 4-ever, Mauritania
Post a Comment